Friday, January 16, 2009

My Kitchen

I'll just come out and admit it...I'm a bit nosey! There you have it! I'm curious about how others live and what they do just in general. Their interests, hobbies, lifestyles, religions, etc. When I go to someones house I tend to scope it out a bit so to speak. I just know some of you out there even make it a point to check out the facilities (I know you know what I mean ladies!). I just like to look around and see how things are decorated and what kind of things they like. They say you can tell a lot about a person by where and how they live, what they drive, how they dress, decorate, etc.

Yes I have even been known to gaze into windows at night when the blinds are open, preferably when someone else is driving! And no I'm not a Peeping Tom! I would have to get out of the car to qualify for that one!

So to satisfy curious minds I thought I'd go ahead and post a few pictures of my kitchen. That and I haven't posted anything in awhile!

I really like my kitchen and all my little pretties here and there. Although I'm not really sure what my house or kitchen at least says about me. Let me know what ya think!


























Note: My camera really sucks! These pictures really make it blah! A nice new camera will be my next big purchase. I'm thinking a Nikon D90 ought to do the trick!

In the close up of the sink you will see the handmade curtains by yours truely! Yes I know! Totally made them all by myself using fabric by Christopher Lowell! I love that man!

I do love to shop and any of you crazed home-party-goers like myself will probably notice I own a lot of At Home America and Southern Living at Home items! Who knew they could work together alright in the kitchen! You can go ahead and click on the photos to enlarge them a bit...its ok really...my kitchen is clean (was when I snapped the picture anyway, its since then blown up but we won't show that on here).

Happy Snooping!
Di

No comments:

Post a Comment