Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love me some Campbell's!















Alright so I know this is a recipe blog and all but this is soooo yummy. I don't know if its because I grew up surrounded by cornfields or what but I do love me some corn! This soup is so awesome I just had to share. I mean how many people really pay attention to the 'boxed' soups? It just happened to catch my eye one day. Thought to myself this is V8 and Campbell's so it must be healthy and yummy. Sure is! If you like corn and spicy this is great stuff! It has a bit of a kick so you need not add anything. Simply heat and serve!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have seen this the last couple of trips to the grocery store and hadnt tried it out of fear it would disappoint. Never occured to me the dual branding.

    Thanks for the recommendation. I will be buying it on my next visit to the grocery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Let me know what you think! I also bought the Sweet Red Pepper one but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete